Japan America Society of Southern California

   Building Japan-America Relationships Since 1909

  • Home
  • 2013 Northern Trust Open Tickets Fore Charity

2013 Northern Trust Open Tickets Fore Charity

  • Tuesday, February 12, 2013
  • Sunday, February 17, 2013
  • Riviera Country Club (Pacific Palisades, CA)


Purchase your ticket for the 2013 Northern Trust Open from Japan America Society, and 80% of the net proceeds go to support our mission! The remaining 20% benefits the City of Hope.

February 12 through February 17, 2013

Riviera Country Club
1250 Capri Drive Pacific 
Palisades, California 90272 Website

Admission
Daily Ticket $30 (Thursday through Sunday)
Weekender Ticket $45 (Saturday and Sunday)
Weekly Ticket $80 (Tuesday through Sunday)
Weekly Clubhouse Ticket $295 (Tuesday through Sunday)

*You will be redirected to an external website

For more details visit Northern Trust Open website
© Japan America Society of Southern California
1411 W. 190th Street, Suite 380, Gardena, CA 90248
tel (310) 965-9050    fax (310) 965-9010   email info@jas-socal.org
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software