Japan America Society of Southern California

   Building Japan-America Relationships Since 1909

  • Home
  • Northern Trust Open Tickets Fore Charity

Northern Trust Open Tickets Fore Charity

  • Tuesday, February 15, 2011
  • Sunday, February 20, 2011
  • Riviera Country Club

Purchase your ticket for the 2011 Northern Trust Open from Japan America Society, and 80% of the net proceeds go to support our mission, and the remaining 20% benefits the Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce Charity Foundation.


February 15 through February 20, 2011

Riviera Country Club
1250 Capri Drive Pacific Palisades, California 90272 Website

Daily Ticket $30 (Thursday through Sunday)
Weekly Ticket $80 (Tuesday through Sunday)

Register by Fax/Mail

Fill out the order form and fax/mail to JAS to secure your ticket today!
© Japan America Society of Southern California
1411 W. 190th Street, Suite 380, Gardena, CA 90248
tel (310) 965-9050    fax (310) 965-9010   email info@jas-socal.org
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software